Delivery Driver Duties & Responsibilities:
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver. You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is insured.
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You must have a minimum of two (2) years driving history & a minimum of one (1) year clean driving.
- Pass a Criminal Background check.
What are we offering our great team members?
- Part-time, full time, nights, and/or weekends!
- Flexible scheduling!!!
- ALL Team Members are eligible for PAID VACATION after their 1-year anniversary with our company!
- Parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Delivery Drivers average $16 to $21 an hour.
- Cash Paid Daily. Take your tips and mileage home in cash every time you work
- Flexible Schedules. Full time, part-time, nights weekends; we can create a schedule that fits your needs.
- 90-day voluntary insurance benefits including Dental, Vision, Life, Accidental Death, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Critical Illness.
- One-year voluntary health insurance.
- Food discounts. You get a 50% discount on select food items for you and your immediate family.
- Advancement Opportunities including Assistant Manager, General Manager, Area Supervisor, Field Trainer, and Franchise Ownership.
Why work for Domino's?
- We are the number 1 pizza company in the world!
- Being number 1 means being busy. Being busy means more deliveries.
- More deliveries mean more money!
Want to learn more?
- Hear from the Arkansas Domino's franchise owner about why Domino's is the place to be: https://youtu.be/BBC5bLhwr_U
APPLY TODAY AT
Location/Region: Conway, AR (72032)